OVERVIEW OF THE ISHS-ISS 2021 VIRTUAL PLATFORM
The digital version of “9th ISHS International Strawberry Symposium (ISHS-ISS2021)“, to be held in May 1-5, 2021, is oriented towards a highly innovative and virtual scientific event in which concrete opportunities for training and interaction will be offered through:
- Virtual access to the rooms of scientific sessions
- 1:1 Individual Chat among participants, faculty members and sponsors
- Questions & Answers at the end of each scientific session with the speakers involved remotely connected
- Virtual exhibition area to view the products and communicate directly with the exhibitors
- On demand Library for 1 year
- Virtual congress bag
- Online final program and abstract book
- Download of the certificate of attendance
VIRTUAL PLATFORM INSTRUCTIONS
You will receive the platform website and login credentials by the end of April 2021. Please check your Spam folder.
Further instructions about how to enter the virtual platform and attend the live event and a quick tour guide will follow in the next months.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND LIVE EVENT
- PC or Mac with a stable internet connection (5 Mbit/sec in upload)
- Supported browser: Google Chrome 83+; Firefox 78+; Edge 83+; Safari 13+ – NO: Internet Explorer.
- The platform is entirely web based so it is not necessary to install any software on your device
- Use of mobile phone is not recommended