Poster Submission Deadline: 10 April 2021
The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
Title of the Poster
- It is recommended to keep the title of the poster same as in the submitted abstract. Slight modification which does not change the idea of the abstract is also allowed.
Poster size and format
- Poster must be submitted in PDF format.
- It is recommended to make your poster in PowerPoint or Keynote (Portrait 1080×1920) and then save it as a PDF before sending.
- Make sure that you do not exceed the limit of 20 PPTX slides for your V-Poster.
- The top of the Poster should display, in the lettering of 18 Bold (Times New Roman), the following information: Title of your Paper, Name(s) of the Author(s) and Affiliation(s).
- Please put your ID on the top right corner of the poster.
- Kindly use both UPPER and lower case letters for general content, as all-capital text is difficult to read. It is recommended to use 14 Times New Roman font style for the content of the poster.
- Make sure there is enough contrast between the colour of the text and the poster’s background.
Content of the Poster
- Make sure that the specific sections (such as the background, methods, results, and conclusions) are easy to locate in the poster.
- Try to keep the text easy to read and concise. The poster should have a clear message, a logical layout and be easy to comprehend.
Avoid the use of full sentences and rather use short text in bullet point format.
- Avoid using watermarks that may detract from the readability of your poster.
- Illustrations are the most important part of the poster and will attract the most attention. Colourful charts and graphs are the easiest to read. Explanatory illustrations should be used instead of text whenever possible.
- Use only static images and do not embed any videos or animation in your poster.
- Try to utilize the space on your poster as creatively as you can to attract the audience and make sure that the images are easy to understand.
How to send the poster
The posters can be sent via e-mail if the size is less than 15 Mb or wetransfer if larger, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters can be searched through the search bar in the poster area section of the congress platform. You can search also by id or name of the speaker.
There will be a Q and A and chat function where attendees will be able to communicate with the author.
ON DEMAND AREA
Please note that posters will be online only and will be available in the On-Demand library on the Website of the Virtual Event. It will be accessible, without any charge, from May 1st, 2021 to May 1st, 2022, by all the Faculty Members and participants regularly registered to the meeting, by using the same access code you will receive to attend the meeting online.
If you have any questions, please contact the technical support email@example.com