DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION SHEET FOR PARTICIPANTS TO EVENTS
AIM Italy S.r.l. (hence, the “Controller” or “AIM”), in its quality of Data Processing Controller, as per section 13 of Italian Law Decree n. 196, dated June 30, 2003 (hence the “Privacy Law”), as well as section 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (hence, the “Data Protection Regulation”), and subsequent modifications and integrations, collects and subsequently processes personal data2 of the participants (hence, the ’“Data Subject”) – including as teachers or learner – to the congress and/or other scientific or training event (hence, the ’“Event”)
1. Scopes and ways of processing.
The personal data of Data Subjects are processed in the context of AIM’s commercial activity, for the following scopes:
1. subscription and participation to the Event;
2. fiscal, administrative and accounting duties strictly connected to above participation;
3. execution of specific duties prescribed by law, regulation or EU norms (such as administration of credits for Continuing Medical Education);
4. distribution free of charge of documentation relating to the Event;
5. use of the imagine and/or voice of the Data Subject as recorded during the Event, in videos, audio recordings and/or photographs of the Event published on the web-site and social networks of AIM Group as well as on the web-site and the social networks of the Events, if any
6. receipt of documentation from AIM in order to be updated on all its projects, initiatives and events, both my means of automated tools (such as newsletters, e-mails, SMS, MMS, robocalls) and by means of traditional tools (hardcopy mail and/or operator calls) in the same area of interest.
The processing of the personal data is executed, under authority of the Controller, by entities specifically commissioned, authorized and instructed for the processing as per section 30 of the Privacy Law and sections of the Data Protection Regulation, by means of manual, automated or telecom tools, with logics strictly connected to the scopes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee confidentiality and security of the personal data.
Without prejudice to the legal norms, the personal data will be kept for a period of time defined on the basis of criteria related to the nature and duration of the Event, as well as on further needs of the Data Subject.