VIRTUAL TECHNICAL TOUR TO SOUTHERN AREAS
April 29 - May 1
The Virtual technical tour to Southern areas will offer to young scientists and technical experts the possibility to learn about the highly diversified Italian Strawberry production system, and, in particular, to virtually visit the two main strawberry production areas in the South of Italy, Campania and Basilicata Regions.
People registering for the pre-symposium virtual tour will be provided with the related credentials for online access to the Library of the virtual platform of the Symposium.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM (still to be finalised):
- CIV – breeding program for southern conditions (https://civ.it/)
- NOVA SIRI GENETICS – breeding program and new cultivars for southern conditions (http://www.novasirigenetics.com/en/)
- COMPAGNIA LE PRIMIZIE – nursery, production and sales organizations (http://www.compagniadelleprimizie.com/)
- PLANITALIA – breeding program (https://plantgest.imagelinenetwork.com/)
- ALSIA – visit of Metaponto structures (https://www.alsia.it/)