VIRTUAL TECHNICAL TOUR TO NORTHERN AREAS
May 6 - May 7
The Virtual technical tour to Northern areas will offer to young scientists and technical experts the possibility to learn about the highly diversified Italian Strawberry production system, and, in particular, to virtually visit nurseries and cultivation areas in the North of Italy: Cesena, Ferrara, Verona e Trento.
People registering for the pre-symposium virtual tour will be provided with the related credentials for online access to the Library of the virtual platform of the Symposium.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM (still to be finalised):
- CIV – Cesena and Ferrara area cultivars field trial and nurseries in Cesenate area
- ASTRAINNOVAZIONE – Martorano 5 (Cesena) – experimental farm, cultivars field trial (http://www.astrainnovazione.it/azienda-e-attivita.html)
- CIV E SALVI E MAZZONI – virtual tour of CIV, Salvi Vivai and Mazzoni Vivai, Mazzoni and Salvi strawberry breeding program (http://civ.it/)
- MAZZONI – nursery (https://en.mazzonigroup.com/nursery/)
- SALVI – nursery (http://www.salvi.it/en/homepage-en/)
- CIV – Verona
- CIV – Trento
- SANT’ORSOLA COOPERATIVE – strawberry (soiless) and other berries cultivation, storage, processing and sales (https://www.santorsola.com/)