- A valid ISHS user account is required in order to submit the abstract. If you don’t have an ISHS user account yet, please proceed to https://www.actahort.org/members/newmember first to activate your user account prior to submitting an abstract. You will then be entitled to register to the symposium at the ‘ISHS member’ rate.
- The presenting author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- Your abstract will be published in the Abstract Book as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be possible after submission.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words in a single paragraph. The abstract should contain a concise but comprehensive statement of the problem and results. The Scientific Committee will pay a special attention to the scientific quality of research and to the presentation of original data.
- Abstracts should be written in English and must specify: the thematic topic to which they are applying as well as the authors preference regarding presentation (oral or poster).
- A submitted abstract that does not follow ISHS guidelines, or does not have near-perfect English will be returned to the author for corrections and if not improved and re-submitted by the deadline, the abstract could be rejected. Please refer to the ISHS Authors Guide, online at: https://www.ishs.org/authors
- Authors must submit accepted communication as full papers by clicking here. Instructions for the paper guidelines are available in https://www.ishs.org/authors
- After a review process by the Scientific Committee, the selected papers will be published in a special edition of Acta Horticulturae.
Abstracts may be submitted and demanded to be presented as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received or based upon the type of the research work and content of the abstract, the Review Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.